Sunday 4 May 2014

Being a psychic human continued. . .

It seems to be believed that the practice of meditation is integral to ease of access to "the other side."  Meditation is essentially the stilling of the mind.  The common comment on this is "I can't keep my mind from wandering off."  I say, "let your mind wander off wherever it wants to go! "  That feeling of having lost time when engrossed in an activity you enjoy IS meditation.  Harnessing "blankness" is all part of being able to quiet a wakeful, active mind.  Once this is understood, it becomes easier to allow yourself to sink into the stillness and while in that state simply let thought, images and feelings happen. For me stillness is not often required to "see" psychically.  If someone is missing, for example, I simply look into my mind to see what is there. I experience feelings like fear or confusion, I see images of places and things, I have glimpses and flashes of things that may be a combination of all of the above.  Sometimes it is like watching a movie and sometimes as clear as a pool of mud!  When it is one massive vortex of confusion, applying one's own logic is not advised.  Just allow it to be and it eventually morphs into a coherent pattern. This is where I may employ the stillness to help.  I remember the first time I stood in front of an audience to perform clairvoyance.  There was an elderly couple in the back row and I had a message for them, but it seemed so silly, I didn't relay it to them.  I had seen a line of baby penguins, holding flippers, doing a dance!   It bothered me so much that a few weeks later I told them what I had seen. They turned to each other and smiled.  It transpired that their only son, who had died, had been a baby penguin keeper.  That illustrated to me that I must trust what I am given and give what I get without bias or logic.  Putting your own spin on what comes into your mind can irrevocably change the message and as a consequence not be understood by those it is meant for.  Keep it simple, allow what comes to float by with no analysis and you are well on your way to being a psychic human.

No comments: